Media, RINO’s, and Dems rush to ignore facts.
Trump’s failure to mindlessly affirm Obama’s dubious Christian “faith” in response to a question at a “town hall” event has created a firestorm of angst against Trump.
Was the questioner a plant, or was he a legit Trump supporter? Does it really matter? The man asked a valid and timely question, despite the blind ignorance of the media and political class about the Islamic elephant in our midst.
Here is the comment from the man who wore a Trump t-shirt at the town hall event:
"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims. You know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."
Trump reacted in surprise and sarcastically said with a grin,
"We need this question? This is the first question?"
The man in the audience continued,
"Anyway, we have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question: When can we get rid of them?"
"We're going to be looking at a lot of different things. You know, a lot of people are saying that and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening. We're going to be looking at that and many other things."
Call me an Islamophobe, but I hope Trump means and does what he just said.
Why do I say that.
Let’s break it down. There are three components to the above exchange with Trump:
- Obama’s dubious heritage and citizenship
- Obama’s dubious claim of “Christian faith”
- The problem of Muslim military training camps in this country
Trump and many others have demonstrated skepticism of Obama’s US birth and presidential eligibility. Document forensic experts have conclusively determined that the alleged Obama Hawaiian birth certificate is a forgery. There is no history of Obama’s American heritage. This is old news.
Why are there skeptics of Obama’s “Christian faith?” There a many very good reasons. I’ll recap for those who haven’t added them all up:
- Obama’s father was Muslim.
- Obama attended a Muslim school in Indonesia.
- Obama changed his name from Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein, his Muslim given name, in 1980 while he was re-discovering himself in college.
- Obama attended a church for 20 years pastored by a “former Muslim” preaching black supremacism in the spirit of Black Muslims.
- Islamic doctrine teaches the doctrine of taqiyya – dissimulation and deceit – to further ones Muslim goals and beliefs. Muslims have been know to claim another faith to further their advantage, a practice now ongoing among Syrian migrants to gain access to European nations.
- Obama stated, wistfully, that the sound of the call to Islamic prayers at sunset are the prettiest sounds on earth.
- Until “corrected” by his interviewer, Obama referred to “my Muslim faith.”
- Obama appointed more Muslims to positions of high advisory positions in the federal government than all previous presidents combined.
- Obama celebrates Muslim holidays and special events more than those of any other religion.
- Obama’s foreign policy supports and rewards Islamic nations and groups while dissing the enemies of these nations and groups.
- Obama strongly promoted a one-sided agreement that facilitates Iran’s further development of a nuclear weapon over the objections of many in the military, Congress, and intelligence community of the US.
- Obama defends Islam by directing agencies to pretend that terror performed by Muslims in the name of Islam has nothing to do with Islam.
- Obama has shown little regard to Christianity; has said little about rampant persecution of Christians in the Middle East by Muslims and Muslim nations.
- Obama has done everything a devout Muslim would do short of personally engaging in violent jihad.
Do we need more evidence?
And finally, are there really Muslim training camps in the US? The evidence HERE says ABSOLUTELY. And HERE. And HERE. And sites like THIS ONE dismiss this evidence as Islamophobia, just like the media howling at Trump for not chastising the very valid question the man at the town hall was asking.
HERE is the complete CNN story. Scrolling down on that link is another link to the alleged “Islamophobia problem.” The REAL Islamophobia problem is the propensity of our media to remain ignorant of the Islamic doctrine and threat to our nation. The real “Islamophobia problem” is calling Islamophobia a problem. It is not a “problem”. It is a legitimate concern and warning that requires an urgent wake up call.