…here is what to expect
If the unthinkable happens, we can expect some pretty depressingly dramatic and irreversible events to occur over the next several years.
Here are the most obvious…
1. Gun and ammo sales will spike yet again. Here is a graph of Smith and Wesson sales over the past 10 years. Note the spikes in 2008 and 2012. Why do you think this occurred? There is a sign on one gun shop counter that reads “Obama has increased our sales by 50% without a dime of taxpayer stimulus.”
2. Why would gun and ammo sales increase under Obama? Because as a socialist liberal, we know that given the opportunity, he will do all in his power to limit gun sales and ownership. That is the nature of socialism. And we know a second term will give him that opportunity. So, expect Obama to circumvent Congress and enact very creative methods to tax and regulate guns and ammo out the gazoo should he be given the flexibility of an unencumbered second term.
3. Federal government regulated and run health care, complete with boards of efficiency, aka “death panels” will become permanent and irreversible. Choices will decline, inefficiencies and red tape will balloon, and waiting lists for procedures and treatment will increase exponentially.
4. Many conservative political leaders will embark on attempts to form a 3rd party independent of and unfettered by what they view as an out of touch, old guard, good ol’ boy political machine in the existing Republican Party. Most conservatives within the existing Republican Party will jump ship to this new party leaving only a RHINO shell. But the resulted will be a fragmented conservative constituency.
5. There will be a dramatic increase of concern about financial collapse and related doomsday scenarios brought about by Obama’s unbridled tax and spend policies. This will motivate a larger proportion of our population to adopt a “prepper” mentality. This is also among the causes of the increase in the sale of firearms and ammo.
6. There will be a dramatic increase in organized conservative self defense and survival skills groups. People who never considered associating with such groups will be seeking like minded individuals to help with their preparations and form community alliances. These groups will be demonized by the Federal government and leftists as “hate groups” and “right wing militias.” Obama’s “class against class” ideology will promote these defensive efforts.
7. An Obama victory will mean that the United States, for the first time in its history, has passed the tipping point where the takers exceed the producers. In other words, the number of voters who pay little or no tax and who depend on the government for their survival or comfort level without doing a whole lot of work have exceeded the number of voters who produce and contribute to our tax base. This is a recipe for promoting further disincentives to work, creating debilitating inflation leading to financial collapse and civil unrest. Check out Greece and other southern European countries. Note this ominous quote from many decades ago…
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing.
8. Islamic law, aka Sharia, will be given increased preference via appointment of federal and Supreme Court justices by our Islamist-favoring president. Muslims will be appointed to governmental positions in increasing numbers. Muslim boldness in asserting Islamic culture and privilege will significantly increase. Expect increasing numbers of confrontations and violence against the infidel. Muslims will be emboldened not only by Obama’s pro-Islamic policies in the Middle East, but in our own homeland as well. HERE is Obamas record regarding Islam and other radical ideologies over the past four years. There is no reason to expect anything different over the next four, except worse.
9. Expect massive cuts in military spending including unilateral cuts in our missile defense and nuclear deterrent capabilities. Obama will fulfill his unintended hot mike promise to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the November election to deal with the contentious issue of missile defense – i.e. cutting our defensive capabilities.