Here are several damning pieces of evidence (coincidence, some will say) of the most likely motivation behind the Oregon Community College massacre:
- The community college where the massacre took place is attended by Alek Skarlatos, one of the three men who foiled an Islamic attack on the train in France in August 2015. What are the odds of this?
President Obama meets with Oregon National Guardsman Alek Skarlatos, left, Anthony Sadler and Air Force Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone in the Oval Office (link)
- The shooter’s online presence has two photos; one of a prior girl friend, the other of a known Muslim jihadi promoting death to infidels. See HERE and HERE.
- Chris Harper Mercer, the assassin, demanded to know the religion of each person he shot. The Christians were shot in the head; the others shot in their legs.
- ISIS claims credit for the killing
Some claim that Mercer was merely a confused and troubled young man. Others claim that permissive gun laws made him do it. The guns didn’t motivate him. If there were no guns, he would have found another way. It’s no more difficult to set off home made explosives, release a gas, or stab a dozen people than to shoot accurately.
How much more evidence does our government require? Even when Muslims like Hasan of Fort Hood Shooter fame clearly announce their religion and their intentions, our government ignores Islam as a motivator.
The evidence shows that once again, the Islamic ideology of hate and revenge, likely encouraged by communication with like minded jihadis, motivated his actions. It takes diverse but reliable independent web news sites to expose these revelations. Our government and the government’s media ignore these facts and create any number of off-the-wall diversions.
Here are the root causes of this Oregon tragedy:
- The mindset of a man influenced and motivated by the anti-Christian hatred of Islam which we sweep under the rug, and
- The disarming of defenseless students and college security
Ironically, the day before the Oregon Community College massacre, Obama spoke before the United Nations and proclaimed “violent extremism is not unique to any one faith, so no one should ever be profiled or targeted simply because of their faith.” He Tweeted out the same message, below:
…says our taqiyya-prone, Muslim-inspired president. Islam is the personification of “violent extremism.” Violent extremism may not be unique to any one faith, but the facts show violent extremism is 1,000 to 1 more prevalent in Islam and those influenced by Islam in the past few decades than all other other belief systems combined.
It is unconscionable that our president ignores and dismisses the evidence as an excuse to disarm law abiding citizens.
Re-engage sound research and reason! Reinstate profiling!
Obama is the biggest deceiver, the biggest threat, our nation has experienced in a president. I just hope our nation can endure the remaining months of this seditionist and divider-in-chief!