Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Brotherhood influence in White House is showing…

Why is the US waffling about which side to pick in Egypt?  US policy toward Egypt should have been a slam dunk.  Which side to pick?  You have got to be kidding.   The predisposition of an Islamist president is to pick the Islamist side, in the case of Egypt, the Islamist side is the Muslim Brotherhood.  Of course the we know that 90% over there are Muslim – but not all are as “devout” as the Brotherhood, which is perhaps 20% or so of their population.  Democratic election, you say?  True, much of the other 80% had a bad case of “hope and change” that backfired on them, much as it has in the US. 

But because of the President’s preference for all things “Brotherhood”, he sides with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The President’s preference is a chicken and egg thing.  Does he support the Brotherhood because of his Brotherhood appointments, or did he appoint Brotherhood advisors because he supports the Brotherhood.  And does that really matter?

What matters is he has chosen the wrong side of the battle, the wrong side of what is best for America, by siding with the Muslim Brotherhood.

And the wife of Weiner, Hillary’s personal friend and close advisor, Huma Abedin, a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Muslim adds influence to the putrid stew.  There are many others.

Muslim influence in the White House is well known and widespread.  I recommend a great, new book by Eric Stackelbeck, “Muslim Brotherhood” that tells the whole sordid story.

And if that isn’t enough, here is a some evidence that Obama’s brother is a leader and advocate of the Muslim Brotherhood in Africa:

Obama’s brother: Muslim Brotherhood leader?

Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people"—apparently a reference to Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.

Posted by Raymond on August 20, 2013 9:42 AM | 4 Comments
Print | FaceBook | Twitter | Email | Digg this | del.icio.us

No comments: