There is a ton of fallout from the unexpected Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. And rightfully so. Here are some of the things that Americans have a right and duty to be outraged about and some things we can do about it:
- The politicians that adopted Obamacare said it does NOT impose a tax. The Supreme court ruled it DOES impose a tax. Actually, many taxes.
- The politicians that adopted Obmacare said we can keep the health insurance we like. NO! We cannot.
- The politicians who promoted and voted for Obamacare are either lying pieces of crap or ignorant pieces of crap. Either way, they need to be eliminated.
- The Supreme Court upheld a case of FRAUD perpetrated on the American people by Congress and especially by the Obama Administration.
- Obamacare contains many new taxes and all of them impact the middle class to the tune of over $200 billion. This may be the largest tax increase in American history.
- The Supreme Court failed us. They have become a social services and big government promoter, instead of their Constitutional role as arbiter of whether laws are consistent with the US Constitution.
- Supreme Court appointees who were thought to be conservative (Roberts) turn out to be progressives. He betrayed the philosophy of his appointment. This is true of many Republicans as well.
- Americans need to get a handle on the truth. Right now, as my dad used to say, they don’t know their asshole from a hole in the ground. Americans need to pay attention and learn how to distinguish a big government progressive from a small government conservative and elect conservative candidates who know and care about the difference. The label “Republican” doesn’t mean squat.
HERE is what Rush Limbaugh had to say.
Glenn Beck has not been as angry in a long time. Listen HERE.
This action by the President, by Congress, and now by the Supreme Court should motivate us to do at least two things:
- Contribute an EXTRA amount TODAY to Mitt Romney and your other favorite conservative challengers to national and state office (Romney can’t do what needs to be done without a conservative House AND Senate), and
- Confirm with your conservative friends that they are registered and motivated to vote in November.
Now, a day later, many conservatives have come out suggesting that Justice Roberts is a genius instead of a traitor. They argue that Roberts purposely came down on the side of upholding Obamacare on the basis of it being a tax to demonstrate Obama and the liberals lied about it NOT being a tax. Conservatives are calling this a purposeful “poison pill” for the Obama Administration as a result of Robert’s “genius.”
This is a valiant attempt by conservatives to create a silk purse out of a sows ear and is wishful thinking. True, the result will motivate conservatives. But I hope it would be beneath any Supreme Court member to use their position for such manipulative political purposes at the expense of their more legitimate and essential responsibility of upholding the Constitution. Apparently my own hope is also – wishful thinking.
This is a “no-win” deal for my respect for the Supreme Court in spite of attempts to portray Roberts as a “genius.” If he is a genius, he is also a political manipulator which has no place in the Court. I hate politics even more. It means there is one less formerly respected US institution that can be trusted. Yuck!