The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is a great name. Any organization that has the words “Southern”, “Poverty”, and “Law” in its name must be trustworthy and truthful, right? WRONG!
In the case of the SPLC, it is a deceitful, distorting, slandering far left organization. It takes every individual and organization that we see promoting common sense, truth, logic, and American values and condemns it as hateful, bigoted and phobic.
A recent noted case in point is SPLC’s characterization of John Guandolo who is at the forefront of informing our nation of the real threat of Islam. Here is some of his background from his website, “Understanding the Threat”:
Mr. Guandolo is a 1989 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy who took a commission as an Officer in the United States Marine Corps. Mr. Guandolo served on the Washington Field Office SWAT team for over nine years and as its Team Leader for three of those years. He was a certified Undercover Agent, a Nationally Registered Paramedic, a First Aid Instructor, and served as an FBI “Advanced Capability Medic.” His career included significant overseas travel to include many areas of Africa, Southwest Asia, Europe and elsewhere.
After his FBI career, Mr. Guandolo conducted Strategic Analysis on the Global Islamic Movement for the Department of Defense. Currently, Mr. Guandolo advises governments - U.S. and others - on matters related to National Security, specifically the threat from the Global Islamic Movement. He actively briefs and teaches members of Congress, senior military officials, law enforcement, the intelligence community, key community leaders, and others. Mr. Guandolo served as an adjunct instructor at the Joint Forces Staff College and instructed at the U.S. Army War College.
Here, also is a recent interview with Guandolo by Breitbart. You compare your understanding of reality with what Guandolo is saying here:
What does the SPLC make of individuals who dare warn us about the Islamic threat? Well, of course they slander, lie, demean, and marginalize. Here is SPLC’s latest slander piece about Mr. Guandolo:
Why does the anti-American SPLC make this claim? Several reasons:
- Guandolo identifies Islamic doctrine that motivates violence by Muslims.
- Guandolo connects the obvious relationship between jihad, violence, supremacism, and terror committed by Muslim in the name of Islam with long-standing Islamic doctrine
- Guandolo associates and agrees with the likes of Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, ACT for America, Frank Gaffney and Tom Trento. These are several of the individuals and groups that make the most rational sense about the reality of the threat of Islam that is behind 99% of the terrorism occurring today.
The SPLC ignores reality and attempts to destroy anyone who is truthful about what we observe happening “in the name of Islam” that matches Islamic doctrine to a “T”. They call truth tellers “haters.”
Here is what the SPLC is:
- Pro-Islam, pro-jihad
- Far left
- Blind, ignorant, or highly disingenuous
- A danger to historic American values
Here is a partial list of the individuals and organizations on SPLC’s “hater” list:
- David Horowitz (Front Page)
- Frank Gaffney
- Joseph Farah (World Net Daily)
- Lt. General Boykin
- Pamela Geller
- Robert Spencer
- Tony Perkins (Family Research Council)
- ACT for America
- American Family Association
- Family Research Council
- Jewish Defense League
- National Coalition for Immigration Reform
- World Net Daily
Unfortunately, most media, including ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and major newspapers, often quote distortions and slander produced by the SPLC as if they have some special lock on the truth. Far far from it. SPLC has a lock only on disinformation and slander. Their agenda is “see, hear and speak no evil of evil.” The SPLC is the epicenter of the “hater”, anti-truth, anti-free speech movement.