Michelle made it no secret...
They both told us during the campaign.
And the voters of America were caught up in a "rock star groupie"-like trance with little if any concern or knowledge about the issues.
Why else would he apologize to our enemies for America's policies?
Obama's actions during his six months in his Presidency are true to his 20-year radical America-hating associations and beliefs.
He is shouting "God damn America" with these actions:
- Cap and Trade and proposed energy policy: He told us during his campaign that
“Under my plan of a cap and trade system electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Businesses would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that cost onto consumers.”Senator Barack Obama
Speaking on his energy policies
San Francisco Chronicle
January 17, 2008
Even neo-democrat Colin Powell expressed concern about out-of-control spending for way too many programs when our national and consumer debts are unpayable. It is not the time to finance a new car when the loans on the last five can't be paid while your family is unemployed or facing layoffs. Cap and Trade may create a few thousand new jobs, but it will put 10's of thousand out of work, and substantially increase costs for 10's of millions. If some key objectives of cap and trade are worthwhile such as energy independence (as opposed to stemming "global warming" - haa!), then the program ought to be focused on that. Every US resource ought to be tapped for that objective, including slightly dirty coal. The primary source of "greenhouse gas" is B. Hussein O. himself.
- He treats allies like enemies and enemies like friends: He condemns "meddling" in the affairs of our enemies when he could have leant some moral support to the Iranian dissenters (he lent some 5 days later after Hillary's urging), while he meddles in the affairs of allies like Israel and Honduras who are fighting for their existence surrounded by a sea of radicalism (Islamic or Communist).
- He never met a Muslim he didn't fawn over: He is either ignorant of the aim of world wide Islam to dominate the world via their fascist ideology, or he is part of their plan.
- Anti-personal initiative and risk-reward: He is treating American business like ill-conceived dirt, trashing financial incentive and free enterprise while amassing government involvement and control of a major chunk of formerly productive American enterprise.
- Ill-conceived appointments: He appoints tax cheats (Treasury Secretary and others) and racists (Sonia Sotomayor and others) to high positions.
- Greatest national debt in history: He is driving future generations into slavery with his out-of-control bailouts and massive inappropriate programs (national health care and "global warming" policy.
I may have missed a few biggies, but my point is made.
Barack Hussein and his wife disliked America so much in the past that after his makeover they will "for the first time in their lives" feel proud.
They won't "hate" and desire to "damn" America quite so much after they change it into something it has never been, and never sought to become.
During my first couple of years in college, many freshmen and sophomores were concerned about many things including the environment and the constraints on drugs and sex. They hated "the system". Many rebelled against order and tradition. They were hell-bent to do any assinine thing to change the "status quo" - without much experience, and with very little thought.
Obama and much of Congress (and unfortunately, many Americans) are acting the same way.