This story is a dead giveaway to where McCain stands on things:
"WASHINGTON – Sen. John McCain says his opponent in last year's presidential campaign, Barack Obama, has "done well" in his first five months in the White House.
The Arizona Republican says that using a legislative scorecard to judge the presidency so far, Obama has achieved all his legislative goals."
The only "down side:"
"McCain says that Obama's successes in Congress have come with little or no Republican support.
McCain also is critical of Obama for setting a date for closing the detainee facility at Guantanamo Bay without first developing a comprehensive plan for what to do with its prisoners.
And the Arizona senator says Obama should speak out more in support of protesters in Iran."
If the similarity of McCain's and Obama's policy positions were not obvious back in September, they sure are now. McCain agrees with the majority of Obama's policies and actions that blatantly stab America in the back, including:
- Slobbering all over the Islamic world; being either ignorant or disingenuous about the nature and aspirations of the America- and Israel-hating world-wide Islamic political movement.
- Apologizing all over the world for America's allegedly caustic behavior over the years
- Appointment of many racist or sexist, tax-cheating radicals to high level positions
- Being the "Enabler-in-Chief", using hundreds of billions of dollars to prop up failing companies that should be allowed to fail.
- Trashing our capitalist, "personal responsibility" culture
- Selling out future generations via excessive debt
- Putting everything in place to guarantee double digit inflation within the next 2 to 3 years
- Setting the stage for another round of illegal alien amnesty proposals
- Claiming that we will "solve" our economic burn-out by spending additional trillions on univeral health care.
McCain is an Obama in Republican clothing, as are many Republicans. The only differences are age and the inability of most Republicans to talk BS as well as Obama. I am thankful McCain was not elected. He would have screwed Republican/ conservative chances of election for the next two decades.